We are a nonprofit membership organization that promotes the exchange of ideas and information among estate planning professionals in order to deliver a better estate planning process to clients.
Members are professionals in specific Professional Groups
and either reside in or have a place of business in Westchester County, New York.
- Certified Public Accountants
- Trust Officers
- Chartered Life Underwriters
- Certified Financial Planners®
Our Associate Members are professionals who may not fit into any of the groups above but who are:
- Actively and substantially engaged in the estate planning process, and/or
- Working toward certification into a designated Professional Group
Founded in 1967, the Estate Planning Council of Westchester is made up of professionals who believe in the Team approach to estate planning. Members take advantage of opportunities to deepen both their relationships and skills:
- At our quarterly dinner meetings we offer educational and networking opportunities through presentations from industry leaders about planning techniques, current laws and shared experiences pertaining to the many disciplines of estate planning. Our meetings provide the opportunity to visit with friends, network and establish new relationships.
- Our one breakfast meeting and two lunch meetings are for members only (guests will be accommodated if space permits) in a seminar setting with a maximum capacity of thirty-five attendees. For more information regarding our meetings, please check our Event Calendar.
- Access to Leimberg Information Services, a monthly subscription service providing fast, frank and incisive analysis of proposed and recent legislation, regulations, cases and rulings with contributions from a range of experts.
For more information about the benefits of membership and requirements to become a member, click here
For our calendar of events, click here
To find an Estate Planning professional in any discipline, click here
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click here
For member log in, click here