Dinner Meeting - Annual Case Study
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
For information please contact Diane at 914-664-6193.
RESERVATIONS DUE ON-LINE NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2017.
- Log-In using your UserName & Password to avoid receiving “automatic remainders”:
- Members who are unable to attend should select the reservation option “Member-Unable to attend”
- Members must register all guests.
ANNUAL CASE STUDY – FEBRUARY 15, 2017
“ESTATE PLANNING IN CHANGING TIMES”
Presenters will consist of members representing each of our membership disciplines (ESQ, CPA, CLU and CFP/TO). This format allows us to engage diverse perspectives and develop a hypothetical “best solution possible.” The panel/audience discussion will bring up approaches and tactics we might not have considered individually and sharpen our approach to real life client’s needs.
PATRICK J. O’SULLIVAN, ESQ
Keane & Beane, PC
JENNIFER HU CORRIGGIO, ESQ
Westchester Community Foundation
MICHAEL MARKHOFF, ESQ
Danziger & Markhoff LLP
JOSE A. REYNOSO, TO
Clarfeld Financial Advisors, LLC
MICHAEL K. ROSENMAN, CLU
GABE WOLOSKY, CPA
Prager Metis CPAs, LLC
SEATING: We will ask our members to populate the tables so that there is across discipline discussion.
- Based upon our interpretation of the New York State Board for Public Accountancy regulations, this event will qualify for one (1) CPE credit in Advisory Services. Our New York State CPE Sponsor license number is 000783.
- Certified Financial Planners: event will qualify for one (1) CE credit.
- Attorneys: CLE credit in skills for attorneys will be submitted to the New York State CLE Board for approval. Credit is pending approval.
This meeting is sponsored in part by...
RESERVATION POLICY: In order to be able to give the Crowne Plaza a more accurate count and avoid having the Council pay for meals for members who are not attending, it is respectfully requested that;
- all attendees register for all meetings no later than the RSVP date and,
- if necessary, cancel your attendance no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting if possible.
BUFFET DINNER COST: (includes parking):
Even though this is a buffet you must RSVP in order to give an accurate count to the Crowne Plaza.
Members - no charge.
$ 75.00: Guest reservation (check mailed or paid by credit card)
$ 85.00: Guest fee at door (check or cash only)
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED:
Guest fee reserved on line through the website may be paid by credit card.
Guest fee at the door must be paid by cash or check only.
CHECK PAYMENTS: Checks should be made payable to the Estate Planning Council of Westchester County, Inc.
DO NOT MAIL CHECKS TO ADDRESS ON YOUR RECEIPT.
Mail check along with a copy of your on-line receipt to:
ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL OF WESTCHESTER COUNTY, INC.
c/o Lauren J. McCallion, ESQ
Law Offices of Susan Taxin Baer
500 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 320
Harrison, NY 10528