ANNUAL DINNER MEETING
"Estate Planning for the 99%"
Senior Vice President
RESERVATIONS CLOSED WEDNESDAY, May 22, 2019
Questions? Call Diane at 914-664-6193
Estate Planning for the 99% - Credit Shelter Trusts v. Portability
- Discusses how the 99% - those no longer subject to transfer taxes – will plan their estates now that the estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax exemption has risen to in excess of $11 million and is portable to the surviving spouse.
- Discusses whether taxpayers should still use trusts or whether portability will solve all their estate planning problems.
Jeremiah W. Doyle, IV
Senior Vice President, BNY Mellon
Jere Doyle is an estate planning strategist for BNY Mellon Wealth Management and a senior vice president of BNY Mellon. He has been with the firm since 1981. Jere provides wealthy individuals and families throughout the country with integrated wealth management advice on how to hold, manage, and transfer their wealth in a tax efficient manner.
See Full Bio Below
- Based upon our interpretation of the New York State Board for Public Accountancy regulations, this event will qualify for one (1) CPE credit in Advisory Services. Our New York State CPE Sponsor license number is 000783.
- CFP CE - pending approval
Baked Flounder Lemon Cream Sauce
Sliced Flank Steak, Sambal Slaw with Mojito Sauce
COST: (Includes parking)
Members - no charge.
$ 75.00: Guest reservation (check mailed or paid by credit card)
$ 85.00: Guest fee at door (check or cash only)
RESERVATION POLICY: In order to be able to give the Crowne Plaza a more accurate count and avoid having the Council pay for meals for members who are not attending, it is respectfully requested that;
- all attendees register for all meetings no later than the RSVP date and,
- if necessary, cancel your attendance no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting if possible.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED:
Guest fees reserved online through the website may be paid by credit card.
The guest fee at the door must be paid by cash or check only.
CHECK PAYMENTS: Checks should be made payable to the Estate Planning Council of Westchester County, Inc.
and mailed along with a copy of your online receipt to:
ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL OF WESTCHESTER COUNTY, INC.
c/o Diane M. Iozzo
415 Gramatan Avenue, #3D, Mount Vernon, NY 10552
PHOTOS: By attending a meeting of the Estate Planning Council of Westchester County (hereinafter “EPC Westchester”), you hereby: (1) give consent for EPC Westchester to use your photograph or image in its print, online and video publications; (2) release EPC Westchester, its employees and any outside third parties from all liabilities or claims that you might assert in connection with the above-described uses; and (3) waive any right to inspect, approve or receive compensation for any materials or communications, including photographs, videotapes, website images or written materials, incorporating photos/images of you.